BMFA Contest & Events Calendar – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
This service is provided free of charge to BMFA members and organisers of any model aircraft related contest & event that takes place in the UK and UK overseas territories.
- You may apply for a single registration on https://events.bmfa.uk/
- This service is solely for the listing of aero-modelling and model aircraft flying related contests and events.
- You will, as far as is reasonable, ensure all listings are accurate.
- Where any contest or event is cancelled for whatever reason you will ensure to mark the advert as cancelled and set teh event type to ‘Cancelled’ in your user dashboard as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of the site is at your sole risk. the site is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The BMFA expressly disclaims any and all warranties of every kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The BMFA makes no warranty that
- the site will meet your requirements,
- the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- your use of the site will achieve any particular result,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site (including, without limitation, any third party resources and third party materials) will meet your requirements, or
- any errors in our software will be corrected.
The BMFA are not responsible for the content of listings placed by users and listings are not monitored for unsuitable content as this is a subjective assessment, however if you feel that a listing is unsuitable please contact the office to discuss it. We will remove unsuitable listings as soon as possible after they are drawn to our attention.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The BMFA will not and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
1. any use or inability to use the site;
2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
4. statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or
any other matter relating to the site or any third party resources, third party materials, or third party businesses. the limitations of liability contained in this paragraph are a material part of our agreement to provide the site to you.